IPS Cell Culture Protocols
- Recommended guidelines for handling iPSCs from the Cedars-Sinai RMI iPSC Core
- SOP: Matrigel aliquots
- SOP: Matrigel coating TC plates for culturing iPSCs
- SOP: Passaging iPSCs – StemPro EZ Pass tool protocol
- SOP: Passaging iPSCs – Versene protocol
- SOP: Passaging iPSCs – ReLeSR protocol
- SOP: Cryopreservation of iPSCs
- SOP: Thawing iPSCs for expansion and maintenance
- SOP: Creating iPSC cell pellets
- Complete iPSC culturing protocol
- SOP: diMNs Day 32 Differentiation Protocol
Whole Blood Shipment Protocols
- Guide: Preparation of Blood Samples for Shipment to Cedars-Sinai
- SOP: Blood collection for CPT tube shipment
- SOP: Blood collection for cryopreservation and shipment
If you have any questions regarding a protocol, please feel free to contact the iPSC Core.
- Material Transfer Agreement for induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Material Transfer Agreement for Derived Cells
- Material Supply Agreement
Please note that the information on our resources page is for viewing purposes only. After completing the checkout process in our catalog, an MTA document specific to your request will be available for download.
Please click here to learn more about how to obtain iPSCs.
- Muhammad AKMG, Kim K, Epifantseva I, Aghamaleky-Sarvesany A, Simpkinson ME, Carmona S, Landros J, Bell S, Svaren J, Baloh RH. Cell transplantation strategies for acquired and inherited disorders of peripheral myelin. Ann Clin Transl Neurol. 2018 Jan 22;5(2):186-200.
- Tom CM, Younesi S, Meer E, Bresee C, Godoy M, Mattis VB. Survival of iPSC-derived grafts within the striatum of immunodeficient mice: Importance of developmental stage of both transplant and host recipient. Exp Neurol. 2017 Nov;297:118-128.
- Rindt H, Tom CM, Lorson CL, Mattis VB. Optimization of trans-splicing for Huntington’s disease RNA therapy. Front Neurosci. 2017 Oct 10;11:544.
- Sareen D, O’Rourke JG, Meera P, Muhammad AK, Grant S, Simpkinson M, Bell S, Carmona S, Ornelas L, Sahabian A, et al. Targeting RNA foci in iPSC-derived motor neurons from ALS patients with a C9ORF72 repeat expansion. Sci Transl Med. 2013 Oct 23;5(208):208ra149.
Click here to contact the iPSC Core and Biomanufacturing Center.